1. Collected Information
You may visit our site anonymously although cookies are used to identify your session.
2. Contact form data
If you choose to use the enquiry form on our website, basic contact details are collected such as the email and name of the contact person
3. Account data
When you register for an account, we collect and store your e-mail address.
4. Membership data
In order to issue an invoice for paid services, we also need to collect additional contact details about you or your business, such as full name, email, contact address, business name and business activity. We do not collect or store your credit card information. Any payments are collected using PayPal, therefore we would also store PayPal transaction ID but not passwords.
5. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To answer your enquiry;
- To contact you regarding our services;
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To enable secure login for you in TJB Photography;
- To enable automated subscription handling;
- To provide you with automatically generated information on the End User clicks on the Pop-up buttons.
6. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
TJB Photography is in compliance with the requirements of GDPR 2018. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
8. How do we protect your information?
TJB Photography does not store any personal identifiable information about you online or using cloud storage unless those organizations comply with GDPR. DigitalOcean, LLC and Amazon Web Services, Inc. are two such organizations.
All data is protected by password access. We do not request or keep financial information such as your bank account details. All personnel and subcontractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if full confidentiality is not part of the main agreement between the parties.
TJB Photography will keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
TJB Photography uses different internal and external monitoring tools to ensure high system performance and availability.
12. Personal Data breach notification
In the event that your data is compromised, Terrybridge.org will notify you and the ICO within 72 hours by email with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the website and our action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
"Personal Data Breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the service.
TJB Photography may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. This cookie does not collect information that personally identifies you as an individual (other than your Internet protocol address), but merely allows us to recognize your repeated visits to kambiacrete.org. We use our cookie collected information to make your visit more enjoyable. Cookies are also used to remember your session and keep you logged into your account. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most Internet browsers that allows you to turn off or delete cookies, but please remember that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of Crete in pictures.
14. Measuring Website Usage
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
15. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
TJB Photography does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
16. Legally required disclosure
TJB Photography will not disclose the customer’s data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data from the TJB Photography, we strive to limit the disclosure. TJB Photography will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
If compelled to disclose your data, the TJB Photography will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
17. Third party services
You may access other third-party services through the website, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
18. Where do we store the information?
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered by TJB Photography outside of the European Union. TJB Photography also requires its subcontractors and subprocessors to either store data in the European Union, or to adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
19. Personal data location
Krystal Hosting Services.
Tel: +44 020 8050 1337 Monday–Friday 9am – 8pm
You may at any time obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data about you.
20. Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request the TJB Photography to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the administrators of TJB Photography to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if Terrybridge.org no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and the TJB Photography shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
You can also remove your account data yourself on Account Page. If you have any Membership data associated with your account, it will not be removed automatically when deleting Account data by you.
22. Data retention policy
Membership data will due to tax regulations be retained for up to seven fiscal years from your cancellation of your TJB Photography account.
End User Data and Account data will be erased immediately when you cancel your TJB Photography account.
23. Data retention for compliance with legal requirements
You cannot require the TJB Photography to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons linked to compliance with specific laws and regulations.
24. Your consent
You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding TJB Photography‘s collection and processing of your personal data with State Data Protection Inspectorate https://www.ada.lt